Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, February 28, 2011

Some info from Andy about the day to day...

Note from Dana...a couple weeks ago, I sent a letter to Andy that included a list of a bazillion questions I had about what his life is like at at the MTC...here are a bunch of his answers:

I occasionally read the O Livro de Mormon whenever I can and I am able to understand most of it! My companion and I read during language study and try to translate every verse we read.

During personal study Im sad to admit I have fallen behind in Jesus the Christ but I try to read when I can becuase during Personal study I have started the BoM again becuase while Ive been here Ive learned a new way to read it and I need its influence in my day.

In companionship study we generally go over Preach my Gospel and Yes in Portuguese.

I do use my fast dry towel and I love it, it drys so fast!

Sister missionaries do go to the temple the same time we do but we are not allowed to participate in the prayer circle becuase we cant hold hands....

I sleep great! even without my pillow fort :)

P-days are on Fridays.

I see the Sloans and the other guys pretty often becuase the sloans and elder black are in my residence.

No comments:

Post a Comment