Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, December 12, 2011

Short and sweet message but Andy's clearly happy!

Oi!!! Tudo Ok com todo mundo!

Right off the bat im sorry to be frank but this is going to be my shortest email ever because I was helping my companion out with many things and writing a lot to the Pres and I just uploaded a ton of photos for you guys to catch up there. But in short Holy Crap! I love my new area and my new companion and my new bishop and members! Im very excited to work here! I have so much to do! Im super excited as well to talk to you guys shortly, ahhh i cant let that distract me! SO...About the phone call im not exactly sure yet...I think i will try to use a computer in our capela...I will fill you in more next week. Love you all, Have a great week! Elder M. HOwell IM going to be sending a surprise to you guys tom!

























In Travel to Campina Grande!
My son, Elder G. Olivier on the left!

No comments:

Post a Comment