Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Thursday, December 13, 2012

LAST transfer day! Andy staying put...to wrap it up!

Andy's note to us this week was very short and mostly just some personal stuff and arrangements to talk on Christmas (woo hoo!) but here are some things we gleaned from his note to President Hall, along with some cute pics!

  • He took some members/investigators to Stake Conference on a bus that broke down and caused a little delay but overall everyone was good.
  • He is not transferring or changing companions...he'll finish his mission out where his is and he seems happy!
  • A new Elder came into their District with this transfer.

    Bus ride to Stake Conference!

    Andy and Elder Elverton who he hadn't seen in 4 months.

    The parents with their children,
    the youngest duckling of the group, Elder E. Souza! 
    Elder Gomez was made a trainer!


    Andy and his pink camera
    (his old one broke and he
    bought this one a while ago)



No comments:

Post a Comment