Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, May 30, 2011

OLAAAAA!!!! IM BACK!!!

How are you guys!!!

I Have MIssed you guys sooooo much!!! these past three weeks have been tough...Im very sorry about the mystery. I have written two letters to make up for the past two unwritten weeks and they explain what has happened more but they probably havnt arrived yet...So briefly i wasnt allowed to use the internet because it was a punishment for missionaries who talked too long on the phone for Mothers day if you didnt know...Other than the torture of not being able to use the internet I have been awesome and MossorĂ³ is awesome and the jovems aqui are awesome. I will write more details next week. Today was a District p-day so it was really out of the norm schedule wise. THANK YOU so much for the package and the letters! I enjoyed the letters and BEEF Jerkey very much! Very Jealous for your planned trip to Nauvoo...Love you guys very much and I hope you recieve my letters soon...Im so sorry I dont have time to write more...Until Next week, Oh btw i figured out my CTR ring is actually Portuguese, it means Conservar Tua Rota which means conserve your direction your path initially a lil different meaning but i like it a LOT.
Love, Elder M. Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment