Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, June 6, 2011

More Photos, Sweet is the Work when you work..., GREAT TRISTEZA...

Oi todo mundo, Ola do Brasil...

Well at the moment Im feeling like a mess...the reason why I was so happy to hear from you guys again so easily is because I have been feeling way more trunky than usual to be honest...Our work has slowed down and I have not been as lost in the work as I was before. I write what is on my mind, so what i write is sincerely whats going on in my mind because otherwise i would have nothing to say ha. I really dont know what to say to you guys for this past week becuase Im now in a situation of great frustration and complication dealing with my companion and the companion of Elder Wright (the new American Missionary living with me) and something they did last week to say the least. I dont want to go into much detail and Im not sure if i should...Freak...Im feeling pretty terrible right now and I dont have time to say more. The only thing that keeps me really alive with the Spirit and the will to work is working with people and making new friends and we have been seriously lacking that. On the bright side one of my favorite Buddies/recent convert, Jefferson bore his testimony yesterday and that really just made my week, to see the change and progress in him makes this work all worth while. I have written way more about my experiece with Jefferson in a handwritten letter. Dont worry about me, Im just going through some `little` trials. I will explain a lil more indepth next week more personally if you want to know a lil more but I hate to gossip and its way more complicated than you know and its trials of other missionaries that is affecting Elder Wright and I...IM STILL LOVING the people I know here so much and Mossoró! I encourage you to keep on praying always and live for the moments to serve others to make them happy becuase i know it will make you happy. I love you guys, glad to hear from you as always... Love, Elder M. Howell

Front Gate/Garage/Front View of our House, Nothing out of the ordinary...


Elder G. Costa, me, Elder Moreira e Elder Julio before Elder Moreira was transfered...



Guarana! of the Amazons!


Elder Wright and I enjoying some Guarana on a bridge overlooking the skyline of downtown Mossoró


Enjoying some Mangos!


Church Building of Bom Jardim, Mossoró


Futebol Court along the side of our Church



Beautiful sunset outside of our church

Batismo de Jefferson F. e Paula!

Jefferson F. there that rapaz is one of my best buddies/pesquisadores! And that Moça Paula is awesome too! She is super shy and it was a fun time teaching her...More about her later. I wrote a lot about Jefferson in another letter(handwritten)



No comments:

Post a Comment