Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, June 13, 2011

Big Thanks, Stake Conference and Things are Lightening up...

Hey everybody,

I dont know where to begin this letter, big surprise, always my problem. As of last week Im very sorry
I sort of left you guys off in the dark and its not fair to do so, so i will shed some light on what i was
going through. So without going into much detail two of the Elders of our house (Elder Julio dos Santos)
and my Companion have been going through some disobediance issues with the rules of the mission. Things went to the President.
Elder Julio dos Santos left yesterday morning to go Home...Something i never wanted to witness...My companion will be
transfered next week, and Im pretty sure i will stay here in MossorĂ³, so yes I am still in Mossoro if
you were wondering...Sorry other than i dont have anything else to say becuase my time is up already and
I was struggling a lot writing to the Pres. Love you guys as always and I promise i will write more next week. OH Thank you so much for the package!

Love, Elder M. Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment