Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, November 14, 2011

Speedy note...lots of new pics!

WOW! Time flies by way to fast! Especially when Im in a lanhouse attempting to write to you guys...
I swear the fastest hour in my life! Anyways im very very sorry this is going to be the shortest by far so far
but i just want to mention a couple of things...the gratitude i feel to the people who have touched me in my life, who give me so much inspiration to improve myself in everywhere and for the love they express to me even with all the flaws that make me who I am...Thank you Dana and Madison for sending me all the pics and quotes of President Hinkley, made my day! I have started to read ``Our search for Happiness`` and by golly it is a great book! I recommend it to everybody, especially non members...Anyways i hope you guys get a sense of what happened this past week better with my letter to the Prez...I hope the translation isnt too funky...I love you all very much, I cant tell ya, Have a great week! Enjoy the pics!  Love, Elder M. Howell












No comments:

Post a Comment