Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Transfer week...Andy stays put.

OI!!! TUDO BEM!

WOW! Another Transfer flew by! Já! Time is a crazy thing right! I cant believe a year of my mission is almost gone! Lets you know how much you need to make the best of every moment.... First things first before i forget, I want to let you guys know that I recieved your packages! I love you guys SO much for the Ipod christmas music and japanese goodies! A little late to let you know Im sorry but so many things just cross my mind i dont know what to write. I think i already said this but Im just so happy to know that you guys recovered and are feeling better from the ill season. Im so happy that things are going well back home with friends. Im so excited for Tanner Johns and Derek Lambert and Dylan Parry, so of my bestest friends are going to expierence (have made the best choice of thier life to serve) things they will never forget! I cant tell you how awesome it is to munch on my comfort food! Also for the beautiful album of our family! If it wouldnt be to much of a trouble to ask more photos of you guys would be awesome.This week was honestly really tough to focus on the work as Elder Da Costa is going home. But the highlight of this week was the batism of IVY. An amazing young girl! Her Batism was really sweet as the the releif society gave a huge warm welcome to her. Well we recieved another greenie in our house today in place of Elder Da Costa, Elder Carvalho! He seems like a great guy! He is going to love the mission! Gosh im so sorry i swear i will tell you more about IVY next week and things in general i feel like i say this to often but the work is truly sweet here and i will quicken up my letters to the presidente! Yet again im WAY happy for Madison! and i hope she gets ajusted soon! My best wishes to you guys this week! Nver forget the blessings in your life. Bring a smile to somebody everyday! Love you guys and this work so much!

Abraço Elder M. Howell

Acai!  10 Liters!



Baptism of Ivy

Service project on Ivy's roof!

No comments:

Post a Comment