Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, January 23, 2012

New pics...

Andy's email this week was a bit personal for the blog...other than that he needs new shoes as his current ones look like "hobo shoes"!

He's got to go to the mission office this week to renew his passport...he's amazed that he is at his one year anniversary!  Specifically he said:  "I really cant believe that i will be counting down days soon. It actually makes me really sad to be honest not that i dont want to come home but this has just become my life and its hard to imagine another."

Elder Da Costa and US New Year!


My little boy!




Studying Lehi's Dream

Welcome to Ivy on her baptism!


No comments:

Post a Comment