Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Busy week...cute pics!

Andy wrote us a quick note to tell us that he couldn't write a lot and mostly had to focus
on his report to President Hall...but he had time to send us some cute pics!!




Elder Galvez (from the MTC)

Elder Moreira
He is going home this transfer!  Seems like just yesterday
I was living with him in Mossoro, a year and a half ago!


Elder States, my first companion!

Some of my MTC group!


Arrrgh!
I love parrots, they are one of the most beautiful birds that you can
actually hold, this guy doesn't talk but he is super chill...

Elder Cicero

Cute animal, Guachini
This creature is one of the funkiest animals I have ever held...
he climbs all over you and has hands and feet!
Like five fingers and five toes!


No comments:

Post a Comment