Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, June 11, 2012

Andy as happy as ever...great stories!

OLÀ Dana!!! Im very happy to hear that you guys are having a party there!!! how exciting! Im happy too that the packages made it safely home...and NO WAY that you guys customized those soccer jerseys!!! thats gnarly! Elder Ricardo is going to flip! I´ll be very excited to recieve Elder Olive trees hymn book, he is anxiously waiting and I´ll be very happy to recieve the extra white shirts! I do have one request though with my soccer jersey...becuase i was planning on taking an awesome special picture with elder ricardo with us two dressed the soccer jerseys...if you guys think it is too much of a risk thats ok...who knows in a year or two i will see elder ricardo again... we were kind of planning watching the world cup together!!! he invited me to watch it in his house!!! Thats a dream of mine...we will see if it is realized...I will be stocked to get the caricatures and really start practicing to draw! Im dying to learn how to draw well so i can take up my fathers ``business``...I pray that everything arrives here safely with problems this time...Love you tons Dana, Ive recieved your letters and a couple from grandma and grandpa...I´ll be writing to you today!  There is so much to tell it is hard to decide what to write to you...

This week was amazing because we baptized a girl named Adjanara....Truly it is a miracle she decided to be baptized. She was first taught by the missionaries over a year and a half ago, but never managed to get herself motivated we could say becuase of various problems, a stinky boyfriend and a serious coffe addicton...Really i have gained a huge testimoney that everything has its right time...until recently she wasnt open to talk to the missionaries or go to church becuase of her boyfriend, but she finally got the nerve to dump him for somebody better!!! She has been recieving divine help to stop drinking cofee...imagine someone with a coffe problem...Adjanara has been drinking coffee since she was like 5 years old...can you believe that...and she doesnt like to drink anything else but coffee, seriously she doesnt like milk or any kind of juice which is unbelieveable becuase the juice here is incredible! ANyways we didnt know what to do to help her to stop becuase normally we tell people to have a substitute...We ended up promissing her if she prayed fervently for help she would be able to stop...The past week she hasnt drunk a single cup...the first couple of days she had a severe headache and she wanted to give in but we told her is a cup of coffee worth losing enornmous health related blessings...im amazed at her faith and she suprised herself as well...I thank Heavenly Father deeply for giving her the forces to stop and her baptism was very special as the youth participated and welcomed her as a new family member...miracles happen everyday...we just have to recognize them...

Things are great here, we are working with a bunch of young people and the english class is bringing in a new crowd...Yesterday was very special as  we watched the dedication of the temple in Manuas and the spirit was so strong i felt like i was in the temple...i got really trunky im not going to lie! haha i remembered the mornings with you...I hope you guys continue to have a party....You guys should watch the dedication if it is on the internet... I love you and give everyone a hug for me...

Com Grande AMor, Elder ANdy

Division with Elder Machado!
My fourth division with him!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment