Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, July 2, 2012

New companion...Ele é um ``curto Prazo!``

Andy wrote some personal notes this week...not a whole lot for blogging, but here is what he wrote about his new companion, who is apparently going to be with him for just one transfer.

Things are going great here with my new companion Elder Everton...Turns out
he is a Missionary from Manaus!!! He had to go home for a little while due to a bad knee
and he is easing back into missionary life doing a transfer here in this mission...He is plannin
on heading back to Manaus in Sept....What a trip right. Ive got a companion from another mission!!!




Elder Everton - he is a "short term"!


Me and Elder Kitchen - my first and only American companion!



No comments:

Post a Comment