Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, July 30, 2012

Christmas in July...packages made it!!

As mentioned before, we had had a bit of a backlog of stuff that took two tries to get to Andy...well, it looks like it made it!!  

Please forgive me (as in for not writing a lot !)...i have so much to tell you guys but i just get caught up writing to the president...i have so much going on in me head its hard to think sometimes...haha i hope the pictures make up for me lack of writing...oh and  I GOT EVERYTHING YOU GUYS SENT!!! i think...i received 5 little packages with the two freakin awesome soccer jerseys and the three shirts which two of them ive already gave away :P and the japonese treats and the 16 gig memory card...(does it have the caricatures) and the journal...i will try to send you guys two asap...the rubix cubes and Elder olive trees hymn book...what else...the Disney stuff!!!! I loved the little picture of Morgan and Madison! It made me really trunky! hahaha Thank you guys so much for everything!!!! Im doing great! just trying to survive and be super animated...haha still loving this area and the people....There are no words to describe the feelings in  seeing someones life competly hanged by the gospel...a person who has absolutly no desire anymore to what is wrong...Like its described in Mosiah in king benjamins talk when he asked the people how they were feeling about the things he has said and all were touched by the spirit so strong they had `` no more desire to pratice evil```....Im so grateful to be here to give people the chance to be touched by the spirit...i could be happier...even though i miss you guys so much...have a splendid week! Love, Elder Andy 





6 months and Acai!!!
Once in a while we throw 20 Reals into the letters we send...
Andy likes to buy everyone Acai Berry treats with it....





No comments:

Post a Comment