Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, August 27, 2012

One of Andy's baptisms heading on a mission!

HEY GUYS!!!

How are you? IM SUPER!!!! First of all i would like to wish my older sister Morgan a very happy belated birthday!!! Happy Birthday Morgan! You are like officially an adult now!!! CRAZY! I hope your birthday on sat was super!  I am super happy right now becuase i found out just the greatest news...You guys know Jefferson? He is a curto prazo ("short term" serving for a little while) right now!!! in joão pessoa serving with Elder Daniels a missionary from my group! He is due to leave for his mission in October! I dont know where is going yet but i just cant believe he is going to be leavin so soon...There are no words to describe my happiness and excitement for him and how much i thank the Lord for being an influence in his life...I admire his courage a lot...Only one year as a member and his will go out who knows where to invite people to come unto Christ....Besides this one of my baptisms named Aquecia, she is going to go to the temple to do baptisms for the dead on the 8th in Sept...She is way nervous and excited and i have been trying to help her understand what she is going to be doing....I feel like Amon right now when he and the sons of Mosiah had just baptized thousands...I thank the Lord with all my heart for the blessings these two people are recieving and the blessings they will be in other people lives...I cant believe Elder Walton...now Jeff is home...He knows what i mean...there is no greater joy than seeing someone learn to love and progress in the Gospel...I seem to have no luck with computers, this one crashed two times tryin to write to you guys...Im so sorry that i have not written much lately...Elder Kutomi is one of the most calm and serene companions that i have had and i just love working with him, he is Japonese! His father is japonese and his grandparents were japonese immigrants from world war 2...HIs is born and raised here in Brasil so he pratically is brasileiro but does he does not act brasileiro..He is not loud and rabuncious...This past week didnt go as well as we had planned but we learn to keep our heads high depite our failures. ON the brightside we are preparing a man named Wellington to be batized on th 7th in sept!!! I love you guys a ton and give Jeff a big hug for me when you see him...

Com Grande Amor, ELder m .Howell


No comments:

Post a Comment