Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, October 1, 2012

Oi meus queridos familiares...

Minha nossa senhora!!! yesterday i received an unexpected phone call from Sister Hall expecting who knows what because generally she only calls if you called her being sick, or if your companion is sick so i had no idea what to expect...she told me she had some news for me and then passed the phone over to someone i was not expecting to hear...It was GOIABA! Jefferson! He is going to the Salvador Mission and leaves the 14th of October already! Geez that made my day and my mission! He  was in Natal receiving his patriachal blessing and happened to run into Sister Hall!? She was nice enough to let him call me!!! I just cant believe this is happening now...I had this dream for him a year ago but seeing it happen now is just like a `dream...I know that this decision he has made will bless him eternally...as much as he dedicates himself in being a worthy representative of the Lord he will be blessed profoundly more than he can compreehend trying to bless the lives of others...funny how that works...As much as i thank the Lord for the things i have learned on my mission...as much as i love my misson....Im truly having the hardest time saying that i would like to stay longer...I cant stay anytime longer away from the people that i have taken for granted for in my life...I just want you guys to know in you guys i mean you Papa, Dana, Madison, Morgan and you too Marcus how much I love you...I know that the Lord has been showering his blessings upon us through the gospel and i know that this is just the beginning....I know how much i owe to the Lord for these blessing and this helps me continue on...I know that all the blessings, the people that i have known and that are being blessed  from the gospel, so due to the simplicity of applying the simple truths... I Love being a missionary and its going to be the definition of bittersweet when i end because i Love my family as well....I hope you guys have a great week and sorry that this email isnt full of details about my area and is really mushy but i just want you guys to know how im feeling.... Elder. Andy 
 
 

The new crew! 
My new District!
Elder Arnè, me , Elder Gomes (argentino!) e Elder M. Machado!

One year of use!  Bye!

Well worn!



Kicking stones!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment