Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Transfers...Andy gets a new Son!!

Oxente!!! Olá meus queridos!

WOW!!! this week was super! The top two highlights of this week were that Lucas a young boy who's 12 years old was baptized last Sat. and it was just a fabulous batismal meeting! Mainly becuause most of his family came to watch and were really touched. We will continue to teach his family so that one day they will recieve the great blessing of the Gospel as a family. THats what the gospel is really all about. Lucas is an awesome energetic spastic kid! I love him. He was confirmed Sunday and given the aaronic preisthood already! He passed the sacrament last sunday. When he passed the sacrament to me he gave me a big ol smile. It was so great! GOsh then monday morning around 11ish i got call telling me that im a ``father`` again!!! What a a trip it was that evening racing to joao pessoa to attend the tuesday morning training. My new ``son`` Elder Villela seems like a serious worker and im just super excited to work with him. He is from Sao Paulo! Another great news is that i got an unexpected letter from Jefferson´s Brother Joao Marcos who is doing great!!! He is also preparing to serve a mission two years from now!!! Gossh! This week was good! I know that through service we can truly feel charity which is the tru love of Christ. I love you all and have a splendid week! Elder Andy

Lucas and his family



Andy and Elder Machada da Silva

Andy and Elder Broad


Andy and his new son,
Elder Villela

Father and Son bonding!



No comments:

Post a Comment