Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Pics!

Andy's only written email to us was a personal note to Mark, but he did upload some new photos:

A baby's arm was stuck in this until a ward member broke it.

Crazy Life!

A little frog in our house!


Mouse trap...(before)
We had a mouse living in our stove...I found this rusty disgusting looking mousetrap in our torture chamber room oustide where we hang our clothes...So I figured it was worth a shot to set this thing since it still functioned amazingly...we set a piece of original bait for a mouse.

After 3 attempts...Pegamos o bicho feio!
Incredibly one night after a day of work we arrived home and saw this sight...I couldn't believe it worked...with a piece of cheese and everything...Only here would I get to experience something like this hahah



Pedro and I flying a "kite"



Missionary Work = Poder de Dues
(bing translater:  Power of God)


Sao Joao -
All the streets in our neighborhood were full of fires in oder to give praises to St. John...
it's a religious holiday here that lasts for a couple days...


Cool looking wall in front of our house...
Elder Kitchen and I adding the cool to this wall...

No comments:

Post a Comment