Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Andy's "bestest" week of his mission!

Oi Todo mundo!!!!

I just had like the bestest week of my mission! I am truly so grateful for the great example some people have unto others and for the help of the ward here! This past sunday we held one of the best baptismal meetings and two very special baptisms. We baptized Ivy´s sister Larissa and her boyfriend Iraíldo. Larissa has 23 years and Iraíldo has 25 and they both have unique experiences I would love to tell you guys but I dont have time to tell right now... ahhh you guys must hate me right now. But we were misinformed about what time to pass the internet today so we dont have as much time as usual but i promise i will tell the details on monday! OH YEAH so im super happy that the transfer has passed and Im staying here for another in Campina Grande! IM super happy  i will be able to teach Iraildo and Larissa more and to see them confirmed members on Sunday! So the only unfortunate news is that one of my bestest buddies in the house was transfered elder Ricardo but he was long overdue is passed almost 9 months here. He was transfered to Joao pessoa, but on the good side is that Im living with aother american! woohoo! I havnt since Mossorò! Elder Clawson on my group is here! He is such a cool guy! Great missionary, good example to have in the house! Well, I hope you guys enjoy the pictures as much as i enjoyed this past sunday, i think that will be impossible though because it was just so great! My little thought slash message is just the importance of being a good example to others even though sometimes you think it wont make a difference it is in the little things people notice and will start to ponder. I know thats what happened with Larissa and Iraildo as they noticed a change in Ivy. I love you guys and have a great week!

Abraço, Elder M. Howell






The Sisters in the ward sang Sisters in Zion


Beauty!  I taught him how to fix a tie!

Iraildo and me!  I took a shirt and basketball tie for him
because he likes basketball very much!

Symbol of Baptism!  Elder M. Howell and G. Olveira 2012!

Our T-Shirts!  Elder G. Oliveira made these shirts for us
with the ink we use to paint and renovate our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment