Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, April 30, 2012

Thriving in new area....

How are you. Sorry today im not going to be able to give a big report on my week, I promise ill describe everything next week and i will try my best to in the phone call or skype in 2 weeks!!! I was wondering if you guys could do me a huge favor and send me a cd of the band Evanescence...Madison will know who im talking about. Here there is a boy i know who is obsessed with this band and an original cd of them would make him go crazy. He is an unactive member who we are trying to reactivate. We baptized a young boy named Anderson yesterday. He is great guy and we will try to teach his family now. We have two families we are working with who  are super specail to us and i forgot to mention that last pday we arranged a marriage. we filled out the papers and we are planned to do a marriage and a baptism of a family on the 17th!!! Things are going super here. I have never been so worried about so many people and thinking about them in my life but ive never been happier... I think about you guys a lot haha and how much i hope you guys will see a difference in me, how much i will try to help out at home on my return, i have so much to tell you guys...Elder Jeffrey R. Holland was everything i imagned he would be how it would be to be in the presence of an apostle of Christ. I felt something different shaking his hand...Until next week!! love your son Elder Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment