Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, March 26, 2012

Andy's family away from family...

Oi todo mundo!

How are guys? Im great overall! Gosh Im super ancy to recieve that package its going to make a lot of people smile! And to hear about your adventures with politics! This week really had its ups and downs...Sad to say that ALexandre and his family were not baptized...its just not their time quite yet...Alexandre wants a little more time to think about everything and is feeling like he is just not quite ready...Is really great that he is seriously thinking about this decision and knows how important it is and he has made it real clear to us that he wants to be baptized for the right reason and wants to stay active in the church...Im really happy that that is his goal...This is probably one of my most complicated cases to help someone start to walk on the road that leads to true happiness. His situation he proclames to us is coomplicated but in reality Im starting to think that it is really simple. All he needs a spirtitual push and trust in the Lord that things will turn out alright if he does his part. His wife Neves is all prepared and excited to be baptized but she wants to be baptized with her family so that it will be memorable experience as a family. The Kids Maria and Arthur are loving the church and making lots of friends but are in the same boat as their dad. THey want to make sure that this is want they really want. This week we are going to help them a lot to recongnize the answers they have recieved and that sometimes we have to take a leap of faith and then comes a huge response to our questions our to conquer a fear we could say that is stopping us from ahceiving a goal or having a memorable experience. I love this family very much, and i said complicated case becuase i dont think ive ever thought so much about a pesquisador or what i could do or say to them to help...I know that things will turn out right in the end with help from the Lord. Gosh everytime I have taught this family and seen how much happier they are today becuase of the Gospel just strenthens my testimony even more of the gospel and how it blesses families. IM so grateful for everyday that ive to share this message and for the blessings i have recieved in my life and in my family. I hope you guys have a great week! Plz continue to pray for this family! Love you all! Elder M. HOwell




No comments:

Post a Comment