Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, September 19, 2011

Andy's birthday and lots more pics!

Oi meus queridos! Eu amo vocês tanto!

Thank you so very much for the Birthday wishes! I love you guys and my conpanion tons! Even though Im quite far away from you guys I have felt your love and that much closer to
home for my birthday. It was very strange to have a birthday away from home the first time
and not go through the usual cake routine, but here they have a another sort of routine slash tradition instead of a cake. Aparentaly its tradition to crack however many years you have worth of eggs on your head! haha Luckily I didnt have the opportunity to pass through that tradition since my birthday was on a sunday and nobody had eggs. We didnt do anything real special yesterday but I did recieve a lot of ``parabens!``from the members and we are going to do something special today. MY companion is make barbeque ribs for me! Can you believe it! Good ol barbeque american style well as close as we can get to American style ribs here in Brasil! Its going to be scrumptious....i hope...I will upload photos next week...and speaking of photos ive tried to upload well make up for a months worth of not uploading photos so I dont have much time to write today. Melissa our latest baptism is growing in the Gospel incredibly. We are starting to work more her mom now and she is really enjoying the activities of the church and the messages we have shared. we have high hopes. I love you guys again! Have a great Week!

Elder Andy M. Howell




















No comments:

Post a Comment