Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Monday, October 10, 2011

Lots of pics and the latest letter!

Ola! Meus Queridos!

Well this past week, what can i tell you...I honestly was feeling a little down recently becuase we havnt been having too much sucess,  surprisingly we talked with a lot of people who didnt believe in God and really had no beliefs at all. To me its very obvious that God exists becuase when i look around at all the things on this earth, especially nature, I see all of God´s creations which testify that He lives. Everything around us is proof that He exists. Some of these people didnt even have a reason why they didnt believe and most said they just basically couldnt bring themselves to exercise a little faith. The Book of Mormon is a huge proof that God exists and that He answers the prayers of those or lets those people who dont believe know that He is if they will excercise at the least a ``particle of faith``. I was feeling down becuase i was starting to doubt that the promise that the Book of Mormon contains will be fulfilled to those we have been teaching becuase it hasnt been fulfilled for them....Well something interesting is that President Hall felt that the mission was losing spirituality becuase we were not using the Book of Mormon correctly. Presenting it like a product, like we were salesmen...This pást week we had interviews with the president and he told me to pray about the Book of Mormon again. I did so, one night reading the promise already feeling that i know that its true but when i read and asked again i just felt again a powerful feeling that its true and i gained more trust in its veracidade. I know its true without doubt...Another interesting thing is that this months Liahona is especially about the Book of Mormon! I know that my prayers were answered. This Liahona came out ``coincidentally`` when the Mission needed it too...We are the only church on the face of this planet that uses two sacred records that testify that Christ lives! It sadens me greatly when a person wont even put their faith to the test! We are greatly privledged! I love you all very much and hope you have a great week! Love Elder M. Howell

Birthday Party Pics!!










Some other pictures that we don't have details about!









No comments:

Post a Comment