Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ties for Brazil got there!!

Hey everybody! Hope you´re doing awesome!

This is going to be a short one today, a short one of thanks, big thanks!!!
I received the enourmous charitable very kind ´package of ties last week!!
I want to give a big hug to all the Primary Kids who helped! All the Elders during district
meeting flipped out when they heard i recieved over 40 ties! I know the reaction of the
kids in Mossoró will be that of sincere gratitude and more. Those ties will bring lots of
smiles...I will try to get the ties to them asap! I cant believe how fast time has flown by!!!
I hope Madison did great on her ACT and whatever the other thing was! haha It was super strange to have a birthday without you guys but I had a very sweet party with some friends and members. Will upload photos next week! I love you all very much! Elder M. Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment