Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fun email from Friday the 18th

Hi Dana!
 
I never get sick of receiving letters from you, they brighten up my day so much everytime I recieve one. Also give Madison a big hug for me for her sweet letter and I loved hearing about her testimony on music and hearing the lyrics from that song, plus also the lyrics from that new song you love. Its really hard not to be allowed to listen to our own music here in our residence halls (they had a problem with noise disturbence) because I love music so much but no worries becuase I will be able to listen to music real soon when Im out in the field!!! Also give Madison another big hug for the awesome letter I recieved from the ladies of S2 Ward. That was really cute and it meant a lot to me to hear from them. Tell them all a real big thanks from me. My Dad sounds like he has been really stressed out by his big presentation but yeah I know he is really blessed to have a wierdo accountant like you! haha I know he will be blessed by all the preparation he has done. He has done his part so now the rest is in the Lord's hands. I hope the two of you have the most splendid time in Hawaii and a safe flight. Im very happy you got to experience the majesty of the Portland temple a while ago and Im very jealous you will get to go to the Laie Temple. I know the two of you will have a great time even if the presentation doesnt turn out the best nonetheless. Re-assignments next week for me!? I cant believe how fast time has flown by here. Who knows when my visa will come but its all good, but I do pray that Elder Paxman's plan will work out! haha I was so happy to see him wed! I was hosting new missionaries and welcoming them in like you know the Elders that took me off when I first got to the MTC, I was one of them and anyways suddenly when I was smiling and waving at cars Tanner drove by and I just freaked out and didnt recognize him at first. I was speaking Portugles ( a mix between portugues and english i was so excited) becuase i couldnt think straight. haha Three of the people in my district left for Sao Paulo yesterday and it was really bittersweet to see them go, more visas have been coming in, in waves. The suspense is killing me and it will be a real bittersweet moment to get my visa becuase then i will be so far away. So to answer your question, Yes, honestly I have been a little Home sick but I think i will be alright, Im never alone...plus daylight savings time hasnt effected me at all really, I feel really blessed! 
I miss you guys and wish you a pleasant week!   
love you, Elder Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment