Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More Q & A for Dana's benefit

I had just asked him about where they do haircuts at the MTC...

i just got my haircut today, they have a little barber shop in the basement of a building, you have to sign up for a haircut a week in advance.
So to continue the other list of questions:
 
On sundays we have sacrament in little chapels which are located in the main building and we have sacrament with our branch which consists of like 5 to 6 districts with similiar languages.
 
The only time i have to read letters is right before bedtime from 10:15 to 10:30
or basically P-day.
 
They have a gigantic cafeteria here, and theres three different choices of main dishes to
choose from everyday. They have pretty good apple juice but its nothing compared to the martinellis.
My favorite food so far here has been a smoked salmon soup. So good.
 
We do role playing all the time, so much to the extreme when we dont have a extra person to talk to we draw a picture of a person and tape it to the wall and talk to it, its hilarious to see the different pictures and to just see missionaries talking to a picture, but its amazing how seriously we take it at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment